- Go hiking in Brown County State Park.
- Explore the shops (including fun holiday shops!) in Nashville, IN.
- Go back in history at the Pioneer Village.
- Tour the Bear Wallow Distillery.
- Get an old-time photo to mark the occasion.
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride.
- Find a unique gift or souvenir at the Nashville downtown Arts Village.
Go Camping in Brown County for Fall Break
ABC Auto Van and RV Rental and plan your fall getaway to Brown County, Indiana. Fall is hands-down the best time of year to visit Nashville, IN, and the greater Brown County area. Its rolling hills and beautiful forest scenery come alive with the colors of the season. Here are a few fall activities you can enjoy:More than likely, your family is in need of a little respite. The beginning of the school year can be a whirlwind for everyone. The good news: Fall break will be here before you know it. Now is the time to rent your camper from